thanks to view my blog... leave a comment pls... thanks O(∩_∩)O~

ur reading is my pleasure ... pls leave comment... ★★★thanks★★★

2012/02/13

Happy CNY 2012

This few month very busy after busy fall sick
haiz...
damn poor little me ya >.<

now going to share the pic with u all 
how i celebrate my CNY with my family 



My new CNY nails art, pretty?nice? whole diamond 


 the twins trying to play too ... naughty 




after finish family dinner... all rush out to play firework

New year's day

放红炮咯!!!
发啊!!!


angry bird time!!!!!
going to visit relative, Chinese traditional must bring Gan (not orange) ... 
and the most happy is I can take Ang Pau lo 

Ice-cream time...when arrive POLAI then we go through Yi PO house 
she engaged grocery store, therefore all my cousin and my brother rush to her house for get ICE-CREAM
at this hot weather most suit to having it ^^
see all of them sit at the floor having their ice-cream, cute? 

2nd day going Butterworth











my bro ... his face look like a naughty boy,right?

aiyo? why my spec like tat? @@



my cousin Min Wei

after that we go near Gurney Plaza there got 大排档


because of CNY ... full of people...

the end of the CNY













No comments:

Post a Comment

谢谢大家的评论